This Contract for Affluent Exteriors Annual Roof Maintenance Services is made effective on the date of successful checkout, by and between (“Client”) and Affluent Exteriors LLC (“Affluent Exteriors”) of 7600 Chevy Chase, Bldg 2-300 Austin, TX 78752.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. Affluent Exteriors will provide Client Annual Roofing Maintenance Services as described below, (collectively, the “Services”). The services will be performed at the Client’s property location as defined during checkout.
1. A minimum of one Roof Inspection will be performed for Gold Plan clients and a minimum of two Roof Inspections will be performed for Platinum Plan clients twice a year. All inspection photos will be uploaded into the Client’s online web portal for review and historical record:
2. Roof inspections include a complete inspection/evaluation of the roof.
3. Clean roof of debris.
4. Inspect and clean gutters.
5. Re-secure loose metal items and reseal cracked or missing caulking joints.
6. Inspect flashings at all penetrations.
7. Branch trimming for any light limbs that are touching the roof.
8. Skylight cleaning.
1. If it is determined, after a roof inspection, that repair(s) are needed;
a. Affluent Exteriors will advise the homeowner of any repairs that are necessary and provide a free estimate.
1. Either party may initiate communications, whether written or oral, to schedule a mutually agreeable data and time to perform Roof Maintenance Plan Services for the Client.
2. Once scheduled, notice will be given at least twenty-four (24) hours before arriving at the Client’s property to perform the Services.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE. All payments shall be made to Affluent Exteriors, Austin, TX 78752.
Affluent Exteriors provides the following two payment options and pricing according to the Client’s choice of the Roof Maintenance Plan (Gold or Platinum). Affluent Exteriors Roof Maintenance Program details can be found online at https://affluentexteriors.com/roof-maintenance-plans/.
- Gold Plan & Platinum Plan Monthly Payments: Monthly payments for twelve (12) consecutive months
- Gold Plan & Platinum Plan Annual Payment: A one-time, discounted annual payment
If any subscription payment is not paid when due, interest will be added and payable on all overdue amounts at ten (10) percent per year, or the maximum percentage allowed under applicable laws, whichever is less. The client shall pay all costs of collection, including without limitation, reasonable attorney fees. In addition to any other right or remedy provided by law, if Client fails to pay for the Service when due, Affluent Exteriors has the option to treat such failure to pay as a material breach of this Contract and may cancel this Contract and/or seek legal remedies.
TERM. This Contract will be in effect for twelve (12) consecutive months from the effective date as defined above. After the initial term, this Contract shall be deemed renewed automatically each year for an additional one-year period (an “Automatic Renewal Term”) unless either party gives the other written notice of termination at least thirty (30) days prior to the expiration of the then-current Term.
INSURANCE. Affluent Exteriors shall maintain general liability, worker’s compensation, and builder’s risk insurance in accordance with the minimum requirements of the state throughout the duration of the Services. Affluent Exteriors shall provide Client with proof of insurance upon request.
CHANGE ORDERS. Any change order for repairs shall become a part of this Contract. For any change order that is above the annual costs of the contract and signed by the Client, client agrees to pay any increases in the cost of the Services work as a result of the change order.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Contact contains the entire agreement of the parties, and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written concerning the subject matter of this Contract. This Contract supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.
AMENDMENT. This Contract may be modified and amended in writing if the writing is signed by the party obligated under the Agreement.
GOVERNING LAW. This Contract shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas.
SIGNATORIES. This Agreement shall be in effect on behalf of the Client and on behalf of Affluent Exteriors on the effective date as stated above.