This Contract for Affluent Exteriors Annual Roof Maintenance Services is made effective on the date of successful checkout, by and between (“Client”) and Affluent Exteriors LLC (“Affluent Exteriors”) of 7600 Chevy Chase, Bldg 2-300 Austin, TX 78752.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. Affluent Exteriors will provide Client Annual Roofing Maintenance Services as described below, (collectively, the “Services”). The services will be performed at the Client’s property location as defined during checkout.
1. A minimum of two Roof Inspections will be performed twice a year. All inspection photos will be uploaded into Client’s online web portal for review and historical record:
a. One inspection will occur in the fall to see if the spring weather damaged the roof. Other maintenance services listed below will be performed at this time.
b. One inspection will occur in the spring to see if the winter weather damaged the roof. Other maintenance services listed below will be performed at this time.
c. Additional roof inspections will be performed after a severe weather event (hail/wind/hurricane) to see if the weather damaged the roof.
2. Roof inspections include the roof, skylights, pipe jacks, all flashings, chimney(s), siding, fascia boards, and any other penetrations above the roofline.
3. Remove any debris on top of the roof.
4. Inspect and clean all gutters and downspouts, and re-attach downspouts where necessary.
5. Re-secure loose metal items and reseal cracked or missing caulking joints
6. Advise client of any repairs or cleaning options exceeding the scope of this Contract.
1. If it is determined, after a roof inspection, that repair(s) are needed;
a. if the cost of the repair(s) is less than or equal to the annual value of this Contract, repairs will be performed and a detailed report and zero-dollar ($0) pre-approved Change Order will be provided indicating the areas which were repaired;
b. if the cost of the repairs(s) is more than the annual value of this Contract, then no work will be performed at that time. Instead, Affluent Exteriors will provide a detailed Change Order for the total cost of the repair(s), less the annual subscription price, for the client to review and approve.
1. Either party may initiate communications, whether written or oral, to schedule a mutually agreeable data dn time to perform a Roof Inspection for the Client.
2. Once scheduled, notice will be given at least twenty-four (24) hours before arriving at the Client property to peform the Services.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE. All payments shall be made to Affluent Exteriors, Austin, TX 78752.
Affluent Exteriors provides the following two payment options and pricing according to the Client’s current roof type. More about information about your roof type can be found online at https://affluentexteriors.com/residential-properties/ and Affluent Affluent Exteriors Roof Maintenance Program can be found at online at https://affluentexteriors.com/service/residential-roof-maintenance/.
- Payment 1: Monthly payments for twelve (12) consecutive months
- Payment 2: A one-time, discounted annual payment
If any subscription payment is not paid when due, interest will be added and payable on all over due amounts at ten (10) percent per year, or the maximum percentage allowd under applicable laws, whichever is less. Client shall pay all costs of collection, including without limitation, reasonable attorney fees. In addition to any other right or remedy provided by law, if Client fails to pay for the Service when due, Affluent Exteriors has the option to treat such failure to pay as a material breach of this Contract and may cancel this Contract and/or seek legal remedies.
TERM. This Contract will be in effect for twelve (12) consecutive months from the effective date as defined above. After the initial term, this Contract shall be deemed renewed automatically each year for an additional one-year period (an “Automatic Renewal Term”) unless either party gives the other written notice of termination at least thirty (30) days prior to the expeiration of the then-current Term.
INSURANCE. Affluent Exteriors shall maintain general liability, worker’s compensation, and builder’s risk insurance in accordance with the minimum requirements of the state throughout the duration of the Services. Affluent Exteriors shall provide Client with proof of insurance upon request.
CHANGE ORDERS. Any change order for repairs shall become a part of this Contract. For any change order that is above the annual costs of the contract and signed by Client, client agrees to pay any increases in the cost of the Services work as a result of the change order.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Contact contains the entire agreement of the parties, and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written concerning the subject matter of this Contract. This Contract supercedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.
AMENDMENT. This Contract may be modified and amended in writing if the writing is signed by the party obligated under the Agreement.
GOVERNING LAW. This Contract shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas.
SIGNATORIES. This Agreement shall be in effective on behalf of the Client and on behalf of Affluent Exteriors on the effective date as stated above.