Make your roofing, windows, siding, exterior project affordable.
Whether it’s paying your deductible, product upgrades, or the total cost of your project; a lump-sum out-of-pocket payment might put a strain on your finances or just not be affordable. That’s why we have partnered with PowerPay to transform that cost into a low, fixed monthly payment so you can finally make your project a reality.
Receive instant approval on a home improvement loan from $1,500 up to $100,000 with no hidden contractor fees, credit cards, or prepayment penalties. With a PowerPay home improvement loan, you can pay for the repair or purchase of a new roof, windows, siding, doors, or any home improvement. To get started, click the banner above, complete the application (this process takes about two minutes and will not affect your credit score), and your approval comes in seconds!
Fair, Reasonable, and Lowest Payment Possible
- Rates between 8.99 – 14.99%
- Term options are 5, 10, or 15 years (lowest monthly payment)
- Borrow as little as $1,500 up to $100K
- No dealer fees, prepayment penalties, credit card, or hidden costs
- No payments due until 30 days after your project is completed
- FICO must be 600 or above
- Must own the property where the project is located
- Income must be $42K/year or greater
- Can be between Co-Applicants (i.e. wife makes $20K and husband makes $25K)
- Call (800) 397-4485 8am – 1pm EST Daily for Loan questions
PowerPay is a digital lending platform that offers home improvement financing for contractors, their customers, and everyday consumers. PowerPay’s fully automated technology offers instant approvals on home improvement loans up to $100,000, helping homeowners and their contractors translate expensive home improvement projects into low monthly payments that can be paid over time. Unlike other digital loan platforms, PowerPay is a fully independent company that is committed to delivering loans with no hidden contractor fees, credit cards, or prepayment penalties in order to offer the lowest monthly payment possible. After all, the more affordable the loan, the biggest the possibilities for your home.
If you have questions about PowerPay, speak with your Affluent Exteriors Roofing Consultant or click on the link above to learn more.
PowerPay | 2900 Horizon Drive | King of Prussia, PA 19406 | www.getpowerpay.com