Pay the Annual Fee upfront for Affluent Exteriors Premier Roofing Maintenance Plan for Synthetic Roof and Save $120.
About Affluent Exteriors Premier Roof Maintenance Program
After years of experience with the different types of roofing systems we’ve installed, replaced, or repaired; we’ve designed our program to provide you with total assurance in your roof’s ability to properly function to protect your property. We cover all necessary repairs on your roof and perform preventative maintenance work twice a year – once in the spring and another in the fall.
Our program provides the following:
- Client portal that is accessible from any web-browser that includes your maintenance contract, photos, service requests, etc.
- A complete inspection of the roof, gutters, siding, fascia boards, and paint above the roofline
- Remove any roof debris
- Inspect and clean valleys of debris
- Inspect all flashings at all penetrations and curbs, including pipes, skylights, walls, etc.
- Inspect and clean all gutters and downspouts, and re-attach downspouts where necessary
- Re-secure loose metal items and reseal cracked or missing caulk joints
- Before & After photos of all work performed and date & time stamped inspection photos
- Advise you of any repairs or cleaning options exceeding the scope of our Premier Roof Maintenance Service
- Auto-enrollment into our Storm Alerts program
- Priority post-storm roof inspections over regular Storm Alert Subscribers in your area
Why Pictures & Inspection Reports
Our Premier Roof Maintenance service includes the latest pictures of your roof, gutters, siding and a detailed inspection report that you can send to your insurance provider. Providing documentation on an annual basis provides proof to your insurance carrier that you are maintaining your roof and lessens the effort required to prove that a recent storm that has impacted your property when you need to file a claim. This process has proven to be successful and your damages can’t be considered a “pre-existing condition” or “wear and tear” when you have proof of what the property looked like prior to the damage caused by a storm.
Additional Cleaning Options
How often should you have your roof cleaned? That depends on your roof and its surroundings. There are many factors contributing to why certain roofs are more susceptible to mold, algae, and mildew than others. The location of your roof is the key ingredient. Is it frequently shaded? Does it get sunlight? Is your roof surrounded by trees? What about your proximity to bodies of water? These are the elements that play a factor in how often we may need to clean your roof. On the Texas Gulf Coast, the weather elements can be harsh. With high temperatures, abundant sunshine, excessive rain (at times) and extreme humidity, these areas are conducive to the growth of mildew and algae. A common misconception is that algae and mildew grow directly on your roof. However, mildew and algae do NOT grow directly on your roof, but rather on the dust particles and other materials that accumulate on the roof over time. If you have spotted mildew and/or algae on your roof, have no fear. Affluent Exteriors can help with a little spring cleaning through the use of biodegradable solutions and pressure washing. Getting on your roof can be a dangerous task and we certainly don’t want you to get hurt. When pressure washing, we ensure that the correct machine settings, cleaning mixtures, and techniques that are appropriate for your designer roof are used.
Pay Online to Start Your Roof Maintenance Subscription Today
To get started, click on the Subscribe Now button above. Once you have successfully paid for your subscription fee, we will follow up to confirm your registration and schedule your first of two annual maintenance appointments.